We understand that plans can change unexpectedly. To ensure a fair and efficient system for our guests and to manage our resources effectively, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- For all reservations, any cancellation made with less than 48 hours’ notice will incur a penalty of 100% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email or through our official cancellation form. The cancellation will be considered valid once you receive a confirmation from our team.
- Our cancellation policy applies to all services provided by Mike Nature Tours, including transportation to and from the Manuel Antonio and Quepos areas and certified guide services.
- In the event of a cancellation made with more than 48 hours’ notice, no penalty will be applied, and we will process a full refund for the booking amount.
- Refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled service will not be provided.
- It is important to note that any modifications or changes to your reservation, including date changes or reductions in the number of participants, may be subject to the cancellation policy.
We highly recommend that our guests carefully consider their plans and inform us as soon as possible if they need to cancel or modify their reservation. By adhering to this cancellation policy, we can ensure the availability of our services and provide the best experience for all our guests.